Friday, April 5, 2013

Sewing Class Project No.1 @ FIP Makati

It's been a while since I last posted a project that I made in school. After my short sabbatical, I decided that I need to start from the basics in order to hone my sewing skills. I've already tried rushing a garmet to it's completion so now I want to do it the right way.


Rona wearing my Basic Skirt



With the help of my teacher in sewing, Mark de la Peña, I was able to finish my first project which is a basic skirt.  After I finished my project, I asked my friend if she could wear it so that I can see how it would look like on a real person.


It fits perfectly!



I used the same fabric from my sewing practice project just to utilize the material that I have around. After all resourcefulness is the key.




I also heard that my teacher will be the opener for Pilipinas Men's Fashion Week just like last year. The first designer on the first day.




I am so excited for Sir Mark's Psycho Circus Collection and I am just so happy to learn from the best!




By the way, FIP Makati is now accepting students for the May-June term. So if you want to take up any fashion courses then now is the right time. I'm also planning to take the Haute Couture class next term so who wants to be my classmate?




For inquiries please visit FIP Makati's website or Facebook page.

So that's all for today.

Au revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment