Sunday, May 12, 2013

Polyvore Crop Top Contest

So like I said before, I am so into Polyvore right now. It is my escape from the Third World issues that I have to deal with everyday while exercising my styling prowess.




As I find myself stressed because of the possibility that certain candidates may win the elections, I just needed to get away from it all. The impending doom of our country is the hands of the majority of voters who mostly prefer candidates with a name recall and popularity.


Click here to see items in this set.


Polyvore is conducting a contest amongst it's members. Since crop tops are making a comback this summer, the contest was all about styling a crop top for spring. As you can see, I went straight to my pink flowery fantasy. What I know for sure is that given the chance, I will definitely wear everything that I included in that set. That is so me! Now if only I can afford those items. Lol


Click here to see items in this set.


One more thing that I like about Polyvore is that I always find items that inspires me to create a complete look. After seeing a silver lattice top and a black textured shorts, I immediately remembered Arya Stark from Game of Thrones. The idea of the set is Arya's style if she lives in a modern day Winterfell. The assumption here is that she entered puberty and she embraced her femininity. I'm pretty sure that she will be a badass chick with a rockin' sense of style.

If you have your own Polyvore account please like my entries and follow me by clicking here. Anyways, I gotta sleep now. I still have to cast my vote in a few hours. Here's me hoping that the deserving candidates win.

Au revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment