Sunday, September 30, 2012

Haider Ackermann: Spring Ready To Wear 2013

I am still sick with runny nose, teary eyes, and swollen throat but I need to get out of bed to do my corporate slave duties. So before I start prepping up for work, let's have a quick view of Haider Ackermann Spring 2013 RTW which I find very corporate chic!




I don't know about you but I this collections gives me a very modern and hip Japan corporate scene. Maybe it's because of belts and layers which reminds me of the traditional kimono but the use of vibrant colors and prints gives it a modern twist. By the way, I gotta say that I am loving the first look of the collection. It's so Power Dressing 101 meets Edgy-Wendy-Goes-To-An-Industry-Party-Right-After-Work.

Check the rest of the collection after the jump!



Here's a handful of looks that really I really like.












My top 3 looks are the following:

Favorite Look No.1

The first look in my top 3 resembles a traditional male kimono. Just like most of the clothes in this collection, I love the layers and the use of the belt to hold the fabrics together.

A traditional male kimono

The second look is quite different from most of the collection's silhouette but I still love it for it's subtle sexiness and romanticism. I also love the use of polka dots here.



...and the final look that I love is this navy ensemble which reminds me of my old Karate Kid background. Yes, I did karate when I was in grade school.



The very strict use of colors in this collection gives its a very sophisticated and elegant corporate powerhouse mood. It's like one of those clothes that you would wear to work if you have that very important meeting with a client and you have to close an epic deal that will define your future. It is also one of those hassle free collections that could easily transition your look from day to night.

If I am going to do Ready-To-Wear in the future, I will definitely look back and get some pointers from this Haider Ackermann. If I can only afford those very chic corporate looks...


I just love Obi belts!

For now, I'll just leave an image of what I wore for work circa 2010. The days when I was still super skinny.  Lol

Au revoir for now! Gotta work now...




No comments:

Post a Comment